Sunday, September 4, 2011

MOVING ALONG - Month One of Twelve/ Post Two

MOVING ALONG - Month One of Twelve/ Post Two



This the the anniversary weekend of the blog. I did the usual. Traveled to Park City. Did a little shopping.

I have a clear idea of what I want to do. And I love that.

With all of the storms and such, I have been busy working extra time.

This little jar is a symbol. I just plain old have too much stuff. This is a jar that worked in my house in Mexico, but was taking up too much space. So after spending a little time with it, I set it out of the street with a "free" sign on it.

Now I am free to focus on how I want this house to look, feel, work, etc..... I am excited.

I got my TV room looking great and just love it. It is easy to keep picked up and feels nice to "be in."

Little by little, I will make this house and this life all that it can be, and all that I can be.

Months One through Three are about sorting through, paring down and getting things (not only organized) but situated in a way the makes living joyful.

On I go.

Thank you Adam for the well wishes.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like we're in the same place in our lives. I feel very excited about the future, too. I think I've stocked the shelves of the local thrift store for the next year with all the stuff I've given them. The money they raise goes to the local animal shelter so it's a win-win for everyone. Best of luck with your new life, my friend.

    ReplyDelete