Monday, October 10, 2011

MAN PURSE - Month Two of Twelve - Post Three

MAN PURSE
Month Two of Twelve - Post Three




Several years ago, I had a young man come and look at one of my rental units. [There was an old post in the deleted posts that maybe someone remembers.] He was very well groomed. Had long hair and a beard .... and was carrying a "man purse."

And he smelled really good. And I thought ... "I could take lessons from him on personal care and self presentation."

He ended up not taking the apartment. But as he is friends with some of the people who live here, I would see him on occassion.

Several months ago, another unit came open and he text me and wanted it. But he already had an apartment. So I worked it out with him that if he would come and help me get it clean and ready so that I did not have to hire help, that I would hold it for a month.

So he has been here for a few months. He mentioned to me that he needed to get another job to generate a little more money. So I suggested that he help me out a little as we work well together and he motivates me. We worked it out that we would meet once a week for 3-4 hours.

So this morning .... we went through several of the flower beds and just cleared them all out. And then after he asked if he could see my office. He is going to help me get my office all decorated up !!!

I am really excited. This is month two of what has been planned to be three months of going through everything and ...... it has not been my priority because I am doing the ski patrol training.

And I have no regrets.

BUT ..... I am excited that the universe has sent me Dylan. Dylan has great energy and ideas and with him in the picture .... I see that at the end of 3 months, even with spending 4 days per week in unpaid ski patrol training, working, and everything else that needs to be done, I will have much of what I hoped to accommplish by the end of the first quarter. End of the third month.

Focus on something and your energy will attract things going in that direction.

Best Wishes, Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment